Wednesday 17 February 2021

Today I Write My First Song

A historic day for me, today I write my first ever song! Hope this will be my first stepping stone into the world of music. Need to generate more positivity to the world through music. Especially in an uncertain time like this, all of us need more faith, hope and spiritual support to face the ever changing challenges each day.


Lyrics of the song:

You're the only one That we all lean on You're my mountain Perched above it all There is no other Coz you're the only one........mm There's no one above you I know because I believe You'll always be there, til the end of time You'll be there for us No matter where we are And we'll be stronger With you by our side There is no other Coz you're the only one.......oh yea There's no one above you I know because I know You'll always be there, til the end of time When everything has ended, you still be there You're the one and only, til the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment